The Lobby Reopens!
We cannot thank you enough for your patience with CT COMM’s lobby being closed these past months. As you’re reading this, we are preparing to reopen our lobby on Monday, July 6, 2020 and we can’t wait to see you!
Following the safety guidelines set forth by the state of Ohio and Champaign County, you’ll notice some changes if you decide to visit our Urbana office at 126 Scioto St.
Here are a few safety protocols we are asking all visitors to adhere to.
- To accommodate appropriate social distancing, no more than four people at a time will be allowed into our lobby—there are designated standing areas provided for you on the lobby floor.
- We will adhere to strict sanitizing efforts, multiple times throughout the day, and our employees will be wearing masks. We encourage you to wear masks when you visit as well.
Please note that until further notice, our lobby hours have changed to 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Our Customer Service representatives will be available by phone from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday and can be reached at (937) 653-4000, option 0.
If you simply need to make a payment, there are several options:
- Drop off payment using one of the provided envelopes at our drop box (located to the right of our front door and in the parking lot behind the building).
- Pay over the phone with a check or credit card. Call 937-653-4000, option 3.
- Use our SmartHub online payment option. Learn more by clicking this link.
High Speed Internet
Looking for a great high speed Internet plan? Look no further. CT COMM has three to choose from, all offering unlimited data and a fixed monthly fee with no contract. Plus, we have the around-the-corner, friendly customer service that can only come from your local provider.
Not sure what speed you need? Check our easy chart or give us a call and we’ll talk it through together.