You can program your phone to forward only those calls from a special list of numbers to another phone number. All other numbers will ring at your phone as usual.
How to turn this feature on and off
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *63. (On a rotary phone, dial 1163) Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. – – The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your forward list.
- Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your forward list
- Press #01#. (On a rotary phone, dial 1201)
To enter your “forward-to” number
- The first time you turn on your service, you’ll be asked to enter the number you would like your special calls forwarded to. From then on, the system will simply remind you of the current “forward-to” number.
- If the current number is correct, dial 1.
- If you wish to change the current “forward-to” number, dial 0 and then follow the voice instructions.
To hear the phone numbers on your list
- Dial 1, after the list is read there will be voice instructions to follow.
To add a number to your list
- Press #. (On a rotary phone, dial 12) Follow the voice instructions. – You can store up to 12 phone numbers on your list.
To remove a number from your list
- Press *. (On a rotary phone, dial 11) Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers.