CT Comm has been monitoring developments related to the reopening of area businesses during the continuing COVID-19 situation. We are pleased to announce that as of Monday, July 6, 2020, our lobby will be open again to customers.
Following the safety guidelines set forth by the state of Ohio and the Champaign County Health Department and to protect the health and safety of employees and customers, there will be some protocols to be aware of if you decide to visit our office.
- To accommodate appropriate social distancing, no more than 4 people at a time will be allowed into our lobby—there are designated standing areas provided for you on the lobby floor.
- We will adhere to strict sanitizing efforts, multiple times throughout the day, and our employees will be wearing masks. We encourage you to wear masks when you visit.
Until further notice, our lobby hours have changed to 9 am to 2 pm Monday thru Friday. Our Customer Service representatives will be available by phone from 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday and can be reached at (937) 653-4000, option 0.
If you simply need to make a payment, there are several options:
- Drop off payment using one of the provided envelopes at our drop box (located to the right of our front door, or in the parking lot behind the building).
- Pay over the phone with a check or credit card. Call 937-653-4000, option 3
- Use our SmartHub online payment option by clicking this link.
We cannot thank you enough for your patience during our lobby closure and are looking forward to seeing you!
Thank you, as always, for your continued business.
Should you have additional questions about the COVID-19 Virus, please call the Ohio Department of Health Call Center: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
The Ohio Department of Health has established a call center to answer questions regarding COVID-19. The center is staffed by nurses and infectious disease experts, and is open 7 days a week from 9 am – 8 pm.